There are four kinds of Attestation which is going to be done on your documents i.e. HRD/Home Department, Notary, Ministry of External Affairs and Embassy, in some cases depending on the Embassy it will be required to Attest the document from state level first, for example if the document is issued from Kerala then it has to be Attested from Kerala first.
What does Attestation Mean?
Legalisation (Or Attestation as it is commonly known) is the process of authenticating a document to the required level so that another country will be happy to accept that it is genuine.
- You are relocating from the INDIA to the UAE(Dubai) and your new employer needs you to attest your educational qualifications.
- Your new employer in Dubai, understandably, is unlikely to be in a position to recognise whether an Indian Degree Certificate is genuine or not. So they ask you to get the degree qualification attested. This means that they need the UAE Embassy within the India (the country of issue) to attest that the qualification is genuine.
- However, different documents have different legalisation requirements. In this case, the Embasies will not verify the authenticity of a degree qualification directly. Before the degree certificate can be attested, it first has to be countersigned by the concerned departments.
To wrap up, here are some key points
- Attestation is one step in getting a document ready for overseas use - you need to consider all the other aspects first before attestation can occur.
- Attestation can only be done by the Embassy or Consulate responsible for the territory where the document was issued
- Leaves Internationals has been handling consular attestation and legalisation for clients. If you have documents you need attesting, you may prefer to have us handle this complex system for you. Our service includes all necessary steps to validate (Verification,Notary, Home/HRD, MEA, Embassy)and attest your documents so you have less to worry about.
WE UNDERTAKE THE FOLLOWING CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION SERVICES IN INDIA
EDUCATIONAL CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
- Educational certificate attestation
- All UG degree certificate attestation
- PG degree certificate attestation
- Diploma certificate attestation
- PhD degree certificate attestation
- Engineering degree certificate attestation
- Medical certificate attestation
- Management degree certificate attestation
- Hotel management certificate attestation
- Law degree certificate attestation
- Technical degree certificate attestation
- Professional degree certificate attestation
- Degree Certificate Attestation
- PHD degree Certificate Attestation
- Provisional degree Certificate Attestation
- Distance Education Certificate Attestation
PERSONAL CERTIFICATE ATTESTATION
- Salary Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate (TC) Attestation
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Experience/ Employment Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
- Single Status Certificate Attestation
- Ministry of education department attestation
- Ministry of health department attestation
- Ministry of Justice attestation
- Chamber of commerce attestation
- Labor department attestation
- Passport Attestation
- Pan Card Attestation
- NOC Affidavit Attestation
- Police Clearance Certificate Attestation
COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT ATTESTATION
- Agreement Attestation
- Memorandum of Association Attestation
- Certificate of Registration Attestation
- Power of Attorney Attestation
- Income Tax Return Attestation
- Licence Attestation
- Stockholders Agreement Attestation
OTHER DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES ATTESTATION
- Bona-fide Certificate Attestation
- Translated Certificate Attestation
- Transcripts Attestation
- Thesis Attestation
- Syllabus Attestation
- Internship Attestation