NMBI stands for the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland. It is the regulatory body responsible for the registration and regulation of nurses and midwives in Ireland. If you wish to practice nursing or midwifery in Ireland, you would need to go through the NMBI registration process.
The Registration process of NMBI involves:
- Online application
- Document Submission
- English Language Proficiency
- Credential Verification
- Registration Decision
How Leaves International can help you
Leaves International is your trusted partner in navigating the process of NMBI for practicing in Ireland. Our services are designed to simplify the entire process of NMBI verification as follows,
- Attestation of Personal Documents
- Document Verification
- Assistance in obtaining Credential Evaluation
- Educational certificate Transcripts and getting License from Indian Nursing Council.
- Assistance in acquiring Experience Certificate
Contact us today to learn more about the NMBI registration smoother.