NNAS Registration is the evaluation of your educational background and examines your credentials to ensure their authenticity to pursue a nursing career in Canada. NNAS stands for National Nursing Assessment Service is an organization in Canada, that evaluates the credentials of Internationally Educated Nurses who wish to work in Canada. If you are a nurse graduated from India and wants to work in Canada, getting NNAS registered is mandatory.
Canada offers several opportunities for Indian nurses and offers a decent living conditions. As an Indian nurse you will have the privilege to work in world’s leading healthcare system and enjoy good renumeration and social welfare schemes.
NNAS registration process from India
- Online application: Start by filling out the application form on the official NNAS Website.
- Document Submission: Submit the necessary document to NNAS.
- Assessment Process: NNAS will carefully evaluate the submitted documents.
- English Language Proficiency: Provide results from IELTS, if required by NNAS.
- Credential Verification: NNAS will verify the authenticity of your documents.
- Report issuance: NNAS will issue a detailed report and share it with the nursing regulatory body or college.
How Leaves International can help you in NNAS
Leaves International is your trusted partner in navigating the process of NNAS verification for practicing in Canada. We offer the following services for NNAS,
- Attestation of personal documents
- Document verification from college for NNAS
- Getting Transcripts and Licenses from the concerned Nursing council
- Helps you to get the experience certificate from previous employer
- Applying for NNAS on behalf of you and assist you until NNAS approves it.
Our team offers professional service and ensure efficiency in each step. Contact us for more details.